The perfect binding machine for anyone who needs a fast, full-featured machine capable of binding in large quantities.
The FB20 Is the ideal binding machine for all corporations, financial institutions, copy shops, print environments, or education establishments that require professional-looking presentations, yearbooks or bound documents at a fraction of the time required to bind with alternative bind solutions such as coil, comb, or wire.
This machine offers unprecedented ease of use with its LCD display that guides the user through each operation using animated illustration.
The Fastback 20 works with all of the Powis binding materials, from the versatile Super Strip to the customized Image Strip to the Perfectback strips for perfect bind books. It can create anything from a simple report to a 350-sheet hardcover book.
- Machine Dimensions: 23.5” W x 9” H x 23” D
(60 cmW x 23 cmH x 58 cmD)
- Maximum weight: 57 lbs (26 kg), with packaging 68 lbs (30.8 kg)
- Spine Lengths: Max. 12” (30.5 cm) (A4); Min. 5.5” ( 14 cm)
- Spine Thickness: Narrow, Medium, Wide
- Binding Capacity: 10 sheets to 350; 1.5” max. thickness (3.8 cm)
- Page Sizes: Max. 12″ (30.5 cm) and Min. 5.5” (14 cm)
- Optimal Paper Weight: 20 lb standard (80 gsm) to 32 lb (120 gsm)
- Edit Capability: Yes (<2 edit cycles)
- Binding Time: 13-20 seconds
- Warm-up Time: <3 minutes
USA: 115VAC, 50-60 Hz, 10 amps
EU: 230VAC, 50-60 Hz, 5 amps
Regulatory Approvals: UL, CE, CUL
Fastback 20Enquire about above item